About this product
Our How to Write in Plain English Guidebook is essential for anyone who produces health content for consumers. This eBook is a detailed workbook that will show you how to write clear, best-practice health content and improve your writing skills.
This How to Write in Plain English Guidebook will help you write better health content for the general public in any style.
When to use the eBook
Use the How to Write in Plain English Guidebook if you are writing any type of health content for a consumer/general public audience.
- Choosing a health topic
- Conducting background research
- Planning a useful piece
- Creating a consistent look and feel
- Writing readable sentences
- Implementing an effective structure
- Avoiding complex grammatical structures
- Avoiding jargon and define complex medical terms
- Writing in the active voice
- Using appropriate language
- Personalising communication
- Using consistent terminology
- Using specific language
- Creating engagement
- Maintaining relevance
- Implementing quality control
- Making a strong overall impression
- Summary of key points
- Format: Google Doc
- No. of pages: 21 pages
- Words: 1800
After you complete your payment, you'll receive your eBook via email.
If you don't immediately receive the email, check your junk mail or contact [email protected]
HEALTH WRITER HUB 2023
Terms Privacy Conditions Disclaimer Customer Support